Skip Navigation

Where to go for care

Where can I go for care?

You can obtain care from a Primary Care Physician, via a Virtual Visit, from an Urgent Care Center, or in extreme situations, from an Emergency Room.

You can obtain care via the following methods:

Primary Care Physician (PCP)
Your primary care physician should be your main source of contact. See your PCP for your yearly wellness visit, vaccinations and referrals to specialists. Your wellness visit and vaccinations cost $0.
Find A PCP

Virtual Visit
Our program offers a choice to get care from board certified doctors. Use your phone or video chat on your computer. It is available 24/7 and has a $0 copay. Use for nonemergency issues such as allergy, sore throat, earache, nausea, vomiting and after hours care.
Access Virtual Visit Now

Urgent Care
Also known as a walk-in-clinic. Use for nonserious medical issues when your doctor is
not available. Visit an Urgent Care for colds/flu, fevers, cuts/sprains/strains, sore
Find an Urgent Care

Emergency Room
If you feel you are experiencing serious medical situations. Visit an Emergency Room if
you are experiencing a heart attack, stroke, difficulty breathing, broken bones, severe
allergic reaction or a sudden change in your health that is causing you concern.

last updated: November 19, 2023

Ready to Join Us?

Talk To Us About Questions Or Concerns

Monday–Friday | 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (ET)

Already A Member?

Talk To Us About Any Questions or Concerns

Monday–Friday | 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (ET)

Speak To Someone In Your Community

Find Someone In Your Neighborhood And In Your Language